Should it be necessary to suddenly stop a job, use the following steps to cancel the job in a clean fashion, such that you can get started with the next job promptly (under no circumstance should you disconnect the USB cord from the printer or computer to abort a job):
1. In the RIP, right-click the job and choose Abort (Ensure the Auto-Return is OFF).
2. Windows will open a Port Locked dialog. Do not close this dialog.
3. The media table will eject and the carriage will move back and forth on the x-axis.
4. Wait for a solid green light on the Printer Control panel (There is a pause before the carriage performs i's last pass on the x-axis, so be sure it is truly done aborting).
5. Return to the Port Locked dialog and click Unlock to continue.
6. Right-click the job and select Clear Error. At this point, the printer should be ready to process new jobs, and buffer data from the cancelled job will have been cleared.
DIRECT COLOR SYSTEMS, TEXTUR3D, and INKMARK are the subjects of US Patent and Trademark Office trademark registrations owned by Direct Color Inc. dba Direct Color Systems.
For Terms of Sale, click the link.
For Purchasing Terms and Conditions, click the link.