Interested in UV printing? Read below for general information on our UV printer applications.
DCS's small-format flatbed Direct Jet inkjet UV printers allow you to print crisp text and vibrant, full-color images using UV inks on wood, stainless steel, ceramic tiles, plastics, glass, aluminum and more. Our UV LED inks are very flexible and won't crack or flake off, even in very flexible vinyl applications.
Our breakthrough UV technology addresses durability issues related to abrasion and solvents and also provides more effective, opaque white ink performance. This UV printing process is great for a very wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, including:
- Interior and exterior signage
- Name badges, photo IDs and luggage tags
- Plaques and awards – acrylic, wood and more
- Customized ad specialty items, promotional items and giveaways
- Vinyl electronics skins
- Golf balls, hockey pucks and other customized sporting goods
- Injection-molded parts
- OCR applications requiring fine detail and durable text
- Microchips (including polypropylene and ceramic), dial faces, equipment serial plates and other industrial labeling
- Computer, server and router rack-mount products – print durable, bright white on black and other dark colors
- Military, aviation and commercial name plates on materials such as stainless steel, powder-coated metal and aluminum – including highly contrasted markings!
- And much, much more!