Industrial Part Printer Application
Interested in industrial part printing or marking? Read below for information on our industrial part printers.
Direct Jet UV LED printers are ideal for permanent, durable industrial part marking. They deliver crisp text and sharp, detailed logos and images in bright white, black and vibrant colors on metals, plastics, ceramics and a wide variety of other materials.
Multisolve™ UV LED inks offer superior durability and resistance to abrasion and solvents in even the harshest industrial environments. Our UV inks also retain some flexibility after curing, making them less susceptible to cracking. UV inks adhere permanently to metals (stainless steel, aluminum, powder-coated metals, etc.), plastics, wood, glass, ceramics and more.
Direct Jet UV LED printers can serve as industrial part labelers for many applications, including:
- Barcode marking
- Marking for part identification and traceability
- Unique identification (UID) marking
- Industrial and commercial labeling
- Dial faces and equipment face plates and serial plates
- Military, aviation and commercial name plates, including highly contrasted markings
- Computer, server and router rack-mount products
- Microchips and other electronics components
- Injection-molded parts
- OCR applications requiring fine detail
- Data Matrix codes and other standard government, aerospace, etc. markings