Multisolve™ IR2 and IRF4 Pigmented & UV-Stable UV LED Inks
Multisolve IR2 and IRF4 inks for UV LED printers are for use with our Direct Jet UV line. These CMYK, clear and white inks bind to many different types of substrates without the need for any pre-coating. Using our adhesion promoter, the inks will bind to many difficult surfaces, such as glass or stainless steel. The white UV LED ink provides an opaque and bright white image, even on dark substrates. The clear ink adds yet another level to the already incredible durability, along with the ability to add different finishes like gloss vs. matte. Both the ink bottles and cartridges are made of an opaque plastic to maintain the integrity of the inks.
When using the IRF4 inks, specifically calibrated for UVMVP F4 Editions, cracking and peeling of prints is eliminated or minimized on flexible items like leather belts, printer cables, ribbons and much more. The F4 Editions feature the same 6 ink colors in 8 channels as the standard UVMVP series printers – C, M, Y ,K, Cl, Cl, Wh, Wh. Users of the F4 Edition machines and IRF4 inks still maintain the industry-best print quality, speeds and capabilities like TEXTUR3D™ and EasyCyl that have made the standard UVMVP series so popular around the globe.
- UV LED Ink – pigmented and UV stable
- IR2 inks are only for use with Standard DCS Direct Jet UV printers
- IRF4 inks are only for use with DCS Direct Jet UV F4 Edition printers
- Bottles and cartridges are a light-blocking opaque plastic*
- To prevent contamination of the ink system, operators of the machine must only use the compatible ink specified for each machine. Failure to do so will harm the machine and void the warranty.
UV Printer Ink