The latest innovation from Direct Color Systems comes with the introduction of the first ever DTS (Direct-to-Substrate) and DTG (Direct-to-Garment) printer that provides the ability to print directly to rigid substrates as well as cotton, cotton blends, and 100% polyester and 100% synthetic blend garments without any harsh chemical pretreatments.
Rocky Hill, CT USA - Durable and resistant prints, with high strength and durability, are achieved when printing to light and dark colored t-shirts utilizing the Multisolve IRF4 UV inks and compatible UVMVP or 7200z F4 Edition printers.
“The combination of DTG printing with rigid substrate printing applications like ADA/Braille signage, water bottles, and TEXTUR3D™…all with a single printer, cements the Direct Jet F4 Edition printers as the most versatile in the market” says Blair Allen, President of Direct Color Systems. “The initial response from showcasing this application at recent trade shows has been phenomenal.”
Known for pushing the industry forward, Direct Color Systems has brought to market advanced UV LED printing features and applications like the patent-pending ADA/Braille signage printing process, cylindrical and conical printing with the EasyCyl, a complete white ink circulation system, TEXTUR3D™ and many more.
Produce more in less time!
- A 9" x 9" // 22.8cm x 22.8cm full color logo prints in 1 minute & 10 seconds.
Don't Let Materials Limit You
- Easily print directly to cotton, cotton blends, 100% synthetic blends, and 100% polyester shirts without the need for a harsh chemical pretreatment.
- Durable and flexible! Print directly to performance and compression shirts that stretch without degrading the printed image.
- UV inks are cured instantly while printing. As a redundant measure, DCS recommends heat pressing finished shirts for 1 minute at 300 °F / 149 °C to ensure all UV monomers are cured. IRF4 UV inks are unique in that they are flexible enough to use for DTG/T-Shirt printing and cure with both a UV light and/or heat.
- You can still print on rigid substrates too! IRF4 inks may perform better on certain rigid materials or objects when compared to other inks. Materials should be tested to ensure they meet the specified requirements of your application
See the Process Live and in Person
Direct Color Systems will be showcasing this new benchmark DTG application at upcoming NBM shows and regional technology showcases.
For more information, testing documents, sample requests, or demo options, contact Direct Color Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting www.directcolorsystems.com. Photos and videos of the DTG application can also be found on Twitter @DCS_US or on the DCS Facebook page.
About Direct Color Systems
Direct Color Systems® (DCS) engineers, manufactures & markets small and mid-format UV LED printers that utilize cutting-edge technology to deliver rich, full-color images directly onto rigid and flexible substrates. Combined with solvent and thermal ribbon printers with related printing supplies, including software, inks, substrates & accessories, DCS offers unique benefits for the signage, ad specialty, manufacturing, 3D additive manufacturing, name badge, labeling & awards industries.
Direct Color Systems® (DCS) is a U.S.-based world leader in engineering, manufacturing and marketing small-format, direct-to-substrate UV LED inkjet printers and solvent inkjet printers.
Made in the USA. Distributed Globally.